This post has been long due. I had waaayyy before mentioned my search for a mascara which will replace my beloved L’Oreal False Lash mascara. But nothing was really up to the mark. I went through countless tubes of various brands hoping to fill that mascara shaped void but to no avail. 😭 So last year, my bff gifted me the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and yes, it has been love.
There are a few reasons why I love it:
- It doesn’t make your wallet cry. Priced at INR 510, it’s something that I’d not worry about repurchasing whenever needed.
- It’s Maybelline, so it’s available almost everywhere.
- It comes in a dusty rose plastic packaging. A colour which I adore and the plastic packaging ensures that the colour won’t get scratched or fade away by regular use.
- The brush! Oh the brush! Such a good brush! It’s curved with long bristles on one side & short on the other. Ensures all lengths of lashes are covered because of the shape of the brush as well as the varying lengths of the bristles. You’ll realise how much difference a good brush can make in the application.
- The formula is great. It does everything. Adds volume, length & is able to keep the curl in my lashes intact. It stays put all day without smudging unless I rub my eyes (I’ve the washable variant, I bet the waterproof one won’t smudge as quick).
Now I understand why Maybelline mascaras rule!